This kit is used for in vitro qualitative detection of novel coronavirus 2019-nCoV in respiratory specimens including oropharyngeal swab, sputum, bronchoalveolar lavage fluid and nasopharyngeal swab. High Accuracy: the product has been approved by the state drug administration and obtained Chinese FDA certificate (NMPA) and CE certificate. The kit has been verified by 600+ clinical samples and used in more than 100 hospitals and Centers for Disease Control and Prevention; High Sensitivity: limit of detection is 200 copies/mL; Flexibility: compatible with multiple brands of Real-Time PCR systems; Rapid reaction time: ~52 minutes with a rapid PCR system.
Uni-Medica Antigen Test Kit COVID-19 Detection Kit allows self testing of Covid-19 antigen performed anywhere like your home or your office, without needing to get tested at a healthcare facility.
Get your results within 15 minutes!
MORE ABOUT THIS PRODUCT:
This product is can be applicable to two sample types. Only use ONE of the option when using the kit to perform the test.
- Saliva or Nasal Swab Option
PRECAUTIONS BEFORE USING THE PRODUCT
- Read the instructions leaflet in the kit carefully prior to first use.
- For people who are not able to perform the test themselves, the test should be conducted by the legal guardians.
- For children under the age of 15, the self-test should be conducted under adult supervision.
- This test detects SARS-CoV-2 Antigen in nasal swab samples and saliva samples.
- For people who has recent nasal trauma or surgery, or has severe coagulopathy, gentle operation is required for nasal swab collection to avoid injuries to the nose.
- Please use the components provided in the kit for testing. Do not use components from other sources.
- Please use this product in a place with sufficient light, so as to interpret the results accurately.
Specifications of Newgene Covid-19 Antigen Saliva Kit
What's in the box?
- Test Card
- Sample Extraction Tube
- Tube Cap
- Nasal Swab
Country of origin: Shenzhen Uni-medica Technology Co. Ltd , China
Shenzen Uni-Medica Technology Co. Ltd
Shenzhen Uni-medica Technology Co., Ltd (Uni-medica) is a national high-tech enterprise. It has established cooperation and jointly performed a number of scientific research projects with the Hong Kong University of Science and Technology, Shenzhen University and Chinese Academy of Sciences. Uni-medica was also selected as one of the top 100 new Chinese innovative enterprises.
If you see TWO red lines by C and T regions, it is a positive result. The lines can be distinct or faint. You are tested Covid-19 positive.
- RT-PCR test is still required for a confirmation of a Covid-19 case. You are advised to seek medical attention immediately even though you might have no symptoms
- Do follow the current SOP given by KKM
If you see ONE red line by C, and no line by T, it is a negative result.
- You probably do not have Covid-19. However, you are advised to continue monitoring for symptoms if you suspect you might be exposed to the virus as there is a chance for a false-negative result
- If you develop symptoms later on, you are advised to do a RT-PCR test as confirmation
If you do not see any lines, or one line by T, it is an invalid result. The test did not work.
- You will need to do another test with a new test kit