It kills 99.9% of germs without soap or water keeping you and your family protected anywhere and anytime.
1. Hand sanitizer (liquid) / Hand sanitizer (gel)
2. For sanitizer
3. Kill virus and bacteria up to 99.9% effectively
4. Sanitize hands without soap and water
5. Ideal to use in hospital, education center, day care center, shopping mall, any public area
7. pH (0.5+): 7.0
8. Contain: Alcohol 70%, Glycerin , Propl Gly
Direction of Use:
Use in a mist spray sanitizing dispenser/bottle
Rub both hands until dry without rinsing
Two things to be aware of when using hand sanitizer:
With that in mind, here are some tips for using hand sanitizer effectively.
According to the
It can also help destroy a wide range of disease-causing agents or pathogens on your hands, including the new coronavirus, SARS-CoV-2.
However, even the best alcohol-based hand sanitizers have limitations and don’t eliminate all types of germs.
According to the CDC, hand sanitizers won’t get rid of potentially harmful chemicals. It’s also not effective at killing the following germs:
Also, a hand sanitizer may not work well if your hands are visibly dirty or greasy. This may happen after working with food, doing yard work, gardening, or playing a sport.
If your hands look dirty or slimy, opt for handwashing instead of a hand sanitizer